Grande Meadows Golf Course
January 23, 2021
There has been a tentative date set for the AGM on Tuesday March 9 at Hotel Marystown. At this time the Directors reports and the financial reports for the 2020 season will be presented along with the proposed budget for 2021. In the event of bad weather and the meeting has to be postponed Tuesday March 16 has all also been tentatively booked.
At a recent Board of Directors meeting a proposal was put forward to make some changes to the Grande Meadows Bylaws. Those proposed changes will be emailed to the membership in the coming days.
The financial report for 2020 is kind of a bad news good news one in that on golf operations last year Grande Meadows lost some money but it was more than made up for in some government funding that GM was able to take advantage of during the season.
The BOD and management would like all members to take a look at the proposed Bylaw changes which will be presented for adoption at the AGM and if at all possible come along to the meeting in March. Your support will be greatly appreciated.
By the way we have checked with the Covid protocols in place at Hotel Marystown and we could have upwards to 100 people socially distanced there so as of now we don't foresee any issue with the meeting going ahead. If there are any changes to the proposed Covid protocols pertaining to the AGM membership will be notified in advance.